Thursday, September 18, 2008

We will sure miss our friends!




Last week was sad for us. Some wonderful friends of ours here in Willcox were transferred to Maine!!! In the past months Celeste and I had become, what I would consider, very good friends. She was a person i was able to talk to and relate to and just a fresh face when the day was rough! Jason and Manny had worked together here and Manny always spoke so highly of him. As for the two beautiful and extremely special little ladies...Handy Manny and I will definately miss them as well!! We used to always smile as we walked out to our truck and heard from across the street " Hi, Hi, Hi, Hi" until we said Hi back!! I dont know if McKenna and Kayla will miss "Manny's Dogs" but I know they will miss Manny and his need to give the girls all the sweets we had in the house before Celeste took them back home!!! I hope Maine is wonderful and I know you will make great friends. We will always keep in touch with you guys whether through the phone or through our blogs!!!

Mathie Family we definately are going to miss you!!!!


Here are some pics of McKenna, Kayla and Andreah!!

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com